Thursday, September 1, 2011

Episode 1 - Information


A random shot on RIC campus

Hello bloggers and future bloggers! My name is Lang and I transferred from CCRI last year. I am planning to be a secondary education major in math. I've switched majors many times with no regrets at all since I view the experience as a journey to help build the person I am now. I am bisexual and I think it's awesome to let my classmates know since this class encourages us to discuss about subjects we normally don't talk about. I like photography and I take pictures of anything. That means food pictures here on blogger so beware, I will make you hungry!



Fried dough with rice noodles

On campus we usually eat the same food at the Donovan dining center. Even though the cafeteria offers variety for the dinner menu, it's still not enough to satisfy different cravings. Not far from RIC is a family owned Chinese restaurant called Lucky Garden. I went there today for my favorite dim sum. Dim sum is traditionally Chinese breakfast food usually served in the morning on Sundays. Here in America it is enjoyed everyday and anytime of the day. There are only several restaurants that offer dim sum in Rhode Island and this location is one of the best. The waitresses are extremely nice and speak English with mild accents so I believe mostly anyone can understand them. So one day if you are at RIC, go to Lucky Garden for lunch and order dim sum and leave full and happy!





3 comments: